You are 1-4-5s guest number:
- Maximumrocknroll Interview
- This is the full, unedited version of the 1-4-5s interview that ran in the December 1997 issue of MRR.
- The 1-4-5s 1997 Japan Tour
- A selection of
amusing photos from The 1-4-5s recent trip to Japan. Wish you were there!
- The 1-4-5s Summer '96 West Coast Tour Diary
- Somehow those bumbling gearheads made it back from the West Coast. They've
got stories to tell and pictures to prove it!
- The 1-4-5s "Rock Invasion"
The "real" song titles!
- Sometimes being a smartass backfires, like when you forget to put the real
song titles anywhere in your debut album. Finally, discover the names of all the
hit tunes you've been singing in the shower!
- Interview with The 1-4-5s
- Hear the 1-4-5s talk
about their personal adventures in their own words! This interview was
transcribed directly from the rare interview picture disk only released in the
- "Unsafe at 45rpm!" 7"ep (Peek-A-Boo)
- Inhalants/1-4-5s split 7" (Peek-A-Boo)
- "Planetary Annihilation!" 7"ep (Estrus)
- "Rock Invasion" LP/CD (Estrus)
- "Ten Gallon Helmet" 7"ep (Answer Records)
- "Almost Good!" live 7"ep (Twist Like This)
- "Rock'n'Roll Spook Party" 10"/CD (Estrus)
- "King of the Hill" on "Greenlight Go!" CD (Bottlecap)
- "Volvo Hatchback" on "Texas Garage" CD (Au Go Go)
- "Bicycle Rodeo" on "Peek-A-Boo Bicycle Rodeo" 12" (Peek-A-Boo)
- "I'm Pretty Fast (live)" on KVRX 91.7 FM "Local Live" CD (KVRX)
The 1-4-5s "First Annual Last Show Ever" VHS Video $99.99
Cameraman Steven Pipkin captured the 1-4-5s' legendary "First Annual Final
Performance Ever" in brilliant Earthquakevision®. His uniquely developed focusing
technique is sure to induce the same incredible discomfort as if you were
actually there for the stunning disappointment!